Kitchen Cabinets Toronto.ca guarantees the cabinets and doors against natural damages, such as warping and separation from panels for 5 years from purchase date. We guarantee all hardware: hinges and drawer mounts for life.
- INSPECT GOODS UPON RECEPTION.
- In case of shortage, damage or non conformity, make note on the bill of lading before signing. Check contents for shortage, accuracy and concealed damage. Notify us within 48 hours of any discrepancies. Failure to follow these steps relieves Kitchen Cabinets Toronto.ca and the carrier of all shipment responsibilities.
- Once above steps completed, ask for an authorization number prior to sending anything back. (Always use original packaging.)
- Broken and / or non conform components will be replaced and / or repaired within the shortest possible time.
- To reduce warpage, shifting or splitting of wood, avoid sharp changes in temperature and keep relative humidity between 30% and 40%.
N.B Our guarantee is applicable for goods returned in original sale condition only.
It covers component repair or replacement and shipping only.
Guarantee does not cover installation, removal or labor of any kind. Nor does this guarantee cover any product used or installed in connection with our products.
This guarantee does not apply to damage resulting from improper handling, alterations, storage, or use in non controlled environment (recommended: 30 to 40 percent humidity)
nor does this guarantee cover any joint showing when solid color finishing is used.
Clean with a moist cloth using a low concentration of soap with water.
Buff with soft cloth in direction of wood grain.
Remove any excess moisture with clean dry cloth.
To reduce warpage, shifting or splitting of wood, avoid sharp changes in temperature
and keep relative humidity between 30 % and 40 %.